- Secularization Is on the Rise
- People Are Less Open to the Idea of Church
- Church going is no longer mainstream
- There is less interest in worship and less loyalty to a single church
- There Is Skepticism about Churches' Contributions to Society
We should maintain that if an interpretation of any word in any religion leads to disharmony and does not positively further the welfare of the many, then such an interpretation is to be regarded as wrong; that is, against the will of God, or as the working of Satan or Mara.
Buddhadasa Bikkhu, a Thai Buddhist Monk