We should maintain that if an interpretation of any word in any religion leads to disharmony and does not positively further the welfare of the many, then such an interpretation is to be regarded as wrong; that is, against the will of God, or as the working of Satan or Mara.

Buddhadasa Bikkhu, a Thai Buddhist Monk


Friday, September 30, 2011

Suddenly It's a Stable

Last April, I became responsible for developing and managing the website for First Presbyterian Church, Lowville, NY, where I serve as pastor. As we developed the website, I decided that it was time to start blogging and Rom Phra Khun and Rom Phra Khun Reviews are the result. We were fortunate to work with Mr. Brad Zehr, who designed and hosts the FPC website, and I decided that it would be wise to transfer my personal website, herbswanson.com to Brad's care as well. Having done that, I'm now in the process of slowly, slowy reformatting and simplifying the website.  Most recently, I volunteered to develop and manage a website for the Lay Academy of Utica Presbytery, again with Brad Zehr's assistance. So, suddenly, I'm running a stable!